- RSS Channel Showcase 4432967
- RSS Channel Showcase 8504150
- RSS Channel Showcase 2250085
- RSS Channel Showcase 2426382
Articles on this Page
- 05/15/17--06:00: _Google Search as an...
- 05/19/17--05:58: _Twitter is getting ...
- 05/26/17--05:58: _Facebook is expandi...
- 05/31/17--05:56: _We ain’t doin’ so g...
- 06/07/17--05:59: _Messenger as a tool...
- 06/12/17--05:59: _Smartphones are not...
- 06/16/17--05:58: _Instagram will ‘fes...
- 06/28/17--05:59: _Facebook’s two bill...
- 06/30/17--05:58: _YouTube is enhancin...
- 07/14/17--05:59: _How ’bout some ads ...
- 07/19/17--05:58: _Facebook to publish...
- 05/15/17--06:00: Google Search as an events concierge
- 05/19/17--05:58: Twitter is getting more all into you
- 05/26/17--05:58: Facebook is expanding Fundraisers
- 05/31/17--05:56: We ain’t doin’ so great
- 06/07/17--05:59: Messenger as a tool for digital marketing
- 06/12/17--05:59: Smartphones are not televisions
- 06/16/17--05:58: Instagram will ‘fess up about paid ads
- 06/28/17--05:59: Facebook’s two billion people
- 06/30/17--05:58: YouTube is enhancing its VR
- 07/14/17--05:59: How ’bout some ads with your Messenger?
- 07/19/17--05:58: Facebook to publishers: play it straight
Taking a page from Facebook’s enormously successful Events feature, the ubiquitous pocket oracle is beefing up Google Search as an events concierge. Now that our smartphones are in common use as personal assistants we’ve become accustomed to reaching for them to find upcoming entertainment and events, especially as weekends approach. Most entertainment venues have long […]
Facebook is expanding Fundraisers beyond nonprofit organizations to a wide range of causes, community groups and endeavors, individuals. Through a Fundraiser on the social media behemoth, individual residents of Facebookistan can ask friends to donate to specific events, causes, community events, community sports teams, medical expenses and students can ask for help with tuition and […]
Thought I was feelin’ just fine; happy, diggin’ the summer and the digital spaces but, apparently, we ain’t doin’ so great according to academic studies. It’s weird, I know. I coulda sworn life was pretty darn good. The weather is terrific. I’m in love. I’m healthy and keepin’ busy with lots of projects, staying in […]
Sure, you like Facebook’s Messenger app (or hate it) but you may not yet be thinking of using Messenger as a tool for digital marketing. It may be time to rethink that. (As in: over 100,000 Messenger bots now being used each month, according to Facebook.) Messenger may soon (maybe already has) rival Twitter as […]
Smartphones are not televisions. That’s the message Facebook wants to share about the medium: smartphones are a whole new medium and advertisers should know, accept, plan and execute for the “new” medium. As if Marshall McLuhan now works for Facebook, the social giant issued a statement June 8 extolling advertisers to realize they may get…oh, […]
Getting caught matters and, soon, Instagram will ‘fess up about paid ads on the enormously popular image sharing network. What’s become known as “influencer” marketing – historically called paid celebrity endorsements – has become a big deal on Instagram with well-known figures from pop culture and the entertainment industry routinely using their own Instagram accounts […]
Facebook’s two billion people are a disparate bunch connected by a single online platform and a keystroke or two away from each other – electronically. Facebook announced June 27 it now has two billion active monthly users. Let this sink in for a moment: never before in human history has it been possible (theoretically) for […]
YouTube is enhancing its VR with a new format and, even, new cameras to bring even more depth and clarity to virtual reality. For any who may not yet know, virtual realty – VR for short – is immersive video which puts the viewer smack in the middle of the video being watched. Viewers find […]
How ’bout some ads with your Messenger? Like Facebook’s Messenger? Hate it? Use it a lot? 1.2 billion people like it enough to use it regularly. Yea, well, just like (almost) anything else in Facebookistan, you’re gonna soon start seeing ads when you chat with others, send photos and videos, maybe give them a video […]
Eliminating on Facebook Pages altered headlines, descriptions and images – so says the social media giant – Facebook to publishers: play it straight. In other words: don’t try to manipulate your Facebook Page posts to obfuscate, trick readers or lie to spread fake news. “Starting (July 18) non-publisher Pages will no longer be able to […]